09/1990 – 03/1993
Commander Consulting Ltd. – Danish agent of Comshare Ltd.,
Director – responsible for all large accounts
Comshare Ltd. was at that time World’s leading provider of Executive Information Systems and is still a key player in the Data Warehousing market.
Job Roles & Responsibilities :
- Commander was the Danish subsidiary of a big Swedish consulting firm. As a Director I was responsible for all large assignments.
- Our main activities were sales and implementation of EIS and MIS – Executive and Management Information Systems in Danish Top 200 companies
- In this position, I was responsible for selling and implementing numerous corporate reporting solutions for the major Danish international corporations
- In addition to the overall management of the firm I participated myself in several implementations on a daily basis and became proficient using the software myself
- This job gave me extensive knowledge and experience in terms of management reporting in international corporations and a useful personal network
- Finally this job gave a good understanding as to how to build a new business and develop a business area from scratch.